FTTH Terminal Box GKC-FTB10
Fiber to the home (FTTH) infrastructures make network organizers adopt powerful management and planning systems, FTTH termination box is a small part of this system and provides a cost-effective solution for FTTH applications.
FTTH Termination Box available for the distribution and terminal connection for various kinds of optical fiber system, Some are used for indoor cabling and others are designed to install on outdoor pole or wall mount use.They are of light and compact design, Mainly used in fiber optic drop cable, pigtails or splitters cablings in residential buildings area. Most of them are applied to wall mounted type. The capacity is optional, such as small single fiber distribution box, 2 ports, 4 ports, 6 ports, 8 ports, 12 ports, 16 ports, 24 ports or even high density fiber distribution requirements.
- Fiber to the home(FTTH)
- Fiber to the building(FTTB)
- Local area networks
- Wide area networks
- Small size and light weight for easy installation compact body.
- Easy installations: Ready for wall mount – installation kits provided.
- Lower layer for splicing .
- Upper layer for cross-connecting and fiber distribution.
- Fully stable adapter panel, no risk of movement.
- Fiber can get in from bottom or side
|FTTH Terminal Box