Fiber Optic Connector
GKoptic offers a wide variety of connectors that are useful in any commercial fiber optic application. Every connector has a Single-mode or Multimode option and is available with wide variety of options including different boots, UPC or APC and different fiber modes. They all offer low insertion loss and low back reflection loss.
These connectors are suitable for 900µm, 2mm and 3mm cable. The connector is precision made and manufactured to demanding specifications. The combination of a ceramic ferrule with precision nickel plated brass housing provides consistent,long-term mechanical and optical performance.
- Available at FC, SC, ST, LC, MT-RJ and MPO/MTP
- Available for UPC and APC versions
- Available in simplex, duplex
- Available for 3mm cable, 2mm cable and 900μm buffered fiber
- Difference color and length of Boot.
|Ferrule hole sizes
|500 mating cycles
|-40 to + 85℃