FTTH Fiber Optic FC Singlemode Fast Connector
An optical fiber fast connector is a flexible device that connects fiber cables requiring a quick connection and disconnection, keeping the ends of the fiber properly aligned, let the fiber receiver can get the maximum light from the launching fiber, and minimize the energy loss for the system because of the intervention of the optic link, this is the basic requirement for the fiber optic connector. To some extent, the fiber optic connectors have some effect on the stability and performance of the fiber-optical transmission system.
- Telecommunication Networks
- Local Area Networks(LANs)
- Data Processing Networks
- Active Device Termination
- Premise Installations
- Wide Area Networks(WANs)
- Good compatibility and directivity
- Can meet your requirements about high dimensional accuracy, good abrasion resistance,and good temperature characteristic
- 100% of the factory testing guarantee the reliability of the product use.
- Precisely external size make it easier to install, flexible and convenient use.
|500 mating cycles
|-40 to + 85℃