Singlemode/Multimode Fiber Optic Loopback with SC/LC Connector
Fiber Loopback Module is designed to provide a media of return patch for a fiber optic signal. Typically it is used for fiber optic testing applications or network restorations. For the testing applications, the loopback signal is used for diagnosing a problem. Sending a loopback test to network equipment, one at a time, is a technique for isolating a problem. Fiber Loopback Module is abosolutely an economical solution for a number of fiber optic test applications.
GKoptic supplies various kinds of single-mode and multimode Fiber Optic Loopback Modules. Each module is functionally tested before shipping and is covered by a lifetime warranty.
- Telecommunication Networks
- Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Communication System
- Wide Area Networks
- Video Transmission
Features And Options
- Custom Manufactured
- Ideal for testing and diagnosing fiber optic network equipment
- Compliant to IEC, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS specifications
- Custom loop length and cable diameter on request
|≤0.2dB, 500 Cycles
|-40°C to +80°C